Candace's Favorite Things

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WEDNESDAY'S WELLNESS..."TESTING YOUR CHOLESTEROL IQ...READY?"

If you remember, last week I spouted off a bit about the importance of knowing your cholesterol numbers and what it really means to your overall health. I also got on your case for taking the ball into your own hands and doing all that you can, to change those numbers if you find that you're score is less than stellar. You may also remember, I said to pay attention as you MIGHT BE TESTED! Well, now you can see that I wasn't kidding. I rarely am!
SO, today, here is your test.
I would LOVE to see the comment boxes full of your TRUE and FALSE answers as I will post the REAL ANSWERS tomorrow. Cholesterol, as I see it...falls somewhere between the Wellness and the Nutrition catagories. SO, last week my informative post was on "THURSDAY'S DISH'IN NUTRTION". The Follow up test is here ...on today's "WEDNESDAY'S WELLNESS" and the answers will be posted tomorrow.
AH, I dare ya. Take this simple test. Hey, I'll make it "Open Book"! How's that for fair. (talk about bribing people to read your blog.....sad Candace, really). So, apparently not above bribing, you can go back to the archive bar and hit the October 6th date. There you will find my original article where your answers lie.
If you dare to BECOME a follower of this blog, then in the comment bar, post your answers.
You know,
1)false
2)true ...etc., etc.
Then also add your contact info at the bottom as I will be sending you one of our ITUNES Cardio Workouts, FREE! NO matter what you find your score to be tomorow when I post the answers. I am looking for commitment here. That's all. SO, take the test, post your answers, leave me your e mail. It will NOT be sent to another vendor. And I will make sure we send you a free workout from our Itunes albums.
SO, Come on, what do you have to lose? Well, as usual, in this case my answer...."nothing you wanna keep"!
 Good luck, though I don't believe in it...and we'll see how you did tomorrow.
Have a FABULOUS EVENING and Until Tomorrow,
Power On,
Candace



Cholesterol Quiz: What's Your Number?




1. Your body needs cholesterol.

True False

• 2. If told you have high cholesterol, you should wait and see what happens and recheck it in a year.

True False

• 3. People should start checking their cholesterol levels at age 40.

True False

• 4. When being tested for high cholesterol, you want a low LDL number and a high HDL number.

True False

• 5. Doctors recommend that your total cholesterol stay below 250.

True False

• 6. If you're being treated for high cholesterol, it's okay to stop your medication once it's under control.

True False

• 7. Smoking, being overweight and lack of exercise are all bad for your cholesterol levels.

True False

Short and sweet. Seven questions -  Seven answers that can SAVE YOUR LIFE.
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment