Candace's Favorite Things

Thursday, September 1, 2011

THURSDAY'S DISH'IN NUTRITION..."Antioxidants"! ( by video). 'Welcome to my home and into my gym'

Sometimes it better to SEE  IT AND HEAR IT, than always to be reading it.....SO, since yesterday's article was a good long read,  I thought why not just let you sit back and  WATCH   "Dish'in Nutrition" - straight from the horse's mouth! The Health and Fitness Diva dishes nutrition from my gym.(who invited her?) Today's topic, ANTIOXIDANTS! I cover this topic today, not from the news desk, but I'm inviting you into my home and into my gym for a little cocktail. Hit the link below and see what I mean.
Don't forget to become a follower of this blog ..it's easy, free and a great way to get a fabulous fitness, nutrtition and wellness magazine... with recipes and videos, delivered right to your computer screen, six days a week.
Enjoy and drink up....
Power on,
Candace

http://youtu.be/SkM7bcHPakM

No comments:

Post a Comment