Candace's Favorite Things

Friday, September 30, 2011

"Reebok pays $25 million to settle EasyTone lawsuit" SWEET VALIDATION!

Reebok pays $25 million to settle EasyTone lawsuit

MEMOIRS of a FITNESS DIVA: TUESDAY'S TRAINING TIPS...."Can Your Foot Gear, Bring Up Your Rear?: TUESDAY'S TRAINING TIPS...."Can Your Foot Gear, Bring Up Your Rear?




WELL WELL WELL Y'ALL! I had no idea there was any litigation underway when I wrote Tuesday's post,
"Can Your Foot Gear Bring Up Your Rear"!  When you hit the first link I pasted above (Reebok pays $25 Million...etc.) it takes you to the article about the law suit that went along with my conclusions and everyone Else's that I read for that matter. When you hit the second link , (memoires of a fitness Diva,Tuesday's training tips..."Can your foot gear, etc) it will take you to the actual article that I posted this past Tuesdayl  But again, feeling a bit clairvoyant ...I had no idea there was anything like this underway. SO, as I said before. Now even feeling more validated..."IF it sounds too good to be true...IT IS!
Until later,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment